Hi,

I'm in the process of evaluating XWiki and I'm trying to integrate it
with our SSO.

I've so far written a class that extends XWikiAuthServiceImpl and I'm
seeing calls to checkAuth and showLogin, but I don't really understand
the logic behind those different calls. checkAuth seems to be called
very frequently with XWiki.XWikiGuest as the user even though I
returned a valid XWikiUser after the call that followed the
authentication.

Is there a document that explains what the different methods in
XWikiAuthService do and when they are called?

Any help or pointer would be appreciated.

Mathias.