Hi,

What I really appreciate in XWiki is capability of customisation, it's like
a framework made of HQL, Groovy, velocity, plus the classes/objects/forms
features, that enable you to create pages and applications in wiki mode and
customize almost everything, with security of CMS features (pages history,
rollback). But I don't know other CMS or Wiki-like ...

Improvements that are in progress are really good points (better wysiwyg,
better usability) and seem to correct some of the limitations I could find.

For competitors I only know they are many, but XWiki belongs to the ones
with very good reactivity and delivery frequency - thank you guys !

Regards,
Jeremie