>>Hi,
>>
>> I'm working with the xwiki-xmlrpc code, and I'm wondering...
>>
>> What's the story behind swizzle-confluence-1.1-20070829-xwiki.jar?
>>
>> Where can I get the source?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

>Hi Dan,
>
>this was a custom package created long time ago from the Swizzle 1.1 +
>some custom patches.
>Those patches got eventually committed in the Swizzle trunk but since
>there has not been a 1.2 release since, we kept that custom jar.
>
>You can assume that the source of that jar is the one you find in the
>Swizzle trunk:
>http://svn.codehaus.org/swizzle/trunk/swizzle-confluence/
>
>Cheers,
>Fabio

Fabio,

Thanks for the reply.

The source at the above URL is not the code referenced in, e.g.
org.xwiki.plugins.eclipse.model.impl.XWikiConnection:

    import org.codehaus.swizzle.confluence.Confluence;
    import org.codehaus.swizzle.confluence.IdentityObjectConvertor;
    import org.codehaus.swizzle.confluence.Space;
    import org.codehaus.swizzle.confluence.SpaceSummary;
    import org.codehaus.swizzle.confluence.SwizzleConfluenceException;
    import org.codehaus.swizzle.confluence.SwizzleXWiki;

Specifically, SwizzleXWiki, SwizzleConfluenceException, and
IdentityObjectConvertor do not exist in that codebase.

I'm creating an XmlRpc client, and am using the XEclipse code as a pattern for
my code. I'd like to have the source for the version of swizzle-confluence that
implements these classes.

Thanks,
Dan