Hi,

[Ricardo Rodriguez] Your EPEC Network ICT Team wrote:

> I can not reach the box in troubles right now. I'll try again ASAP and
> keep this thread posted with results. Of course, if nobody else is
> suffering this problem, I am doing something wrong here!

I can consistently reproduce the error. Here the process:

1. To stop Tomcat.
2. To completely remove xwiki folder and xwiki.war.
3. To stop MySQL.
4. To drop xwiki schema.
5. To restart to Windows Vista box.
6. To download again XE 1.8.3 and the concerned default xar file
(available at ). Those were stored in my desktop to avoid any confusion
with previously downloaded files. Here how they do like...
http://xen.net/images/xwiki183.png
7. To install the newly downloaded files.
8. To get to same error message when accessing General at
XWiki.Preferences... http://xen.net/images/errorGeneralCategory.png

BUT, if I import the XWiki administration application available at...

http://maven.xwiki.org/releases/com/xpn/xwiki/platform/applications/xwiki-application-administration/1.10.1/

**It works fine**

Please, does this make any sense for you? Thanks!

Cheers,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez