Hi,

and sorry to bother you, but i really would need help on this. I cannot
manage rights without groups and users and i cannot figure out why i cannot
see them.

upgraded to 1.8.4 imported the default xar, cleaned the browser cache ->

users and groups in the main wiki are ok
no users and groups are displayed in the virtual wiki

firebug shows 2 errors (e.g. calling rights management):

missing ; before statement
[Break on this error] var denymessage = "Sie sind
ge...zen?".replace('__right__', self.right);\n
Javascript.jtp (Linie 12)

displayUsersAndGroups is not defined
[Break on this error] var ta = new ASSTable("?xpage=ge...upstable",
displayUsersAndGroups, true);

It would be great if somebody could give me a hint.

Thanks
hel.

-----
h...@hel.at