Hi,

1) I've just migrated my xwikies to 1.8.4, seems to work fine, thanks
again team ;)

2) I have imported the "Extended Todo Application" v1.3 and it doesn't
worked first: adding a new todo => nothing new , the todo list was still
  empty.
I saw that "Extended Todo Application" worked with "Date Picker". So I
downloaded "Date Picker", imported that application and now it works fine !
Maybe it could be usefull to add that information on the "Extended Todo
Application" page.
Or maybe I'm just blind (possible).

3) That "Extended Todo Application" v1.3 have dates on mm/dd/yyyy
format. is-it possible to use another format (like, for example,
dd/mm/yyyy) ?

Thanks,
Gaëtan