From: Marius Dumitru Florea <mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com>
To: XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 22:19:53 +0300
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Editor doesn't display saved text
Hi,

Please tell us what version of XWiki Enterprise are you using and
whether you use the new syntax (and thus the new WYSIWYG editor) or
not.

Thanks,
Marius

Vittorio Torroni wrote:

    Hi,

    When I create a new document and I type some text in the WYSIWYG
    editor, then click "save and view", the text appears correctly in the
    page. When I go back to the editor, however, the text has disappeared.

    Thanks,

    Vittorio