I want to add three buttons to the toolbar in WYSIWYG V2.
Now I have XWIKI 1.8 and WYSIWYG V2 with Syntax 2.0.

The problem is:
When I use WYSIWYG V1, the message #error(“some messages”)can be parsed as
error message.

While with Syntax 2.0, the new syntax has been changed to:{{velocity}}{{html
wiki=true}}#error("some messages"){{/html}}{{/velocity}}, which is not
allowed to input WYSIWYG messages for parsing.

Is there any method to make the commands parsed by just inputting them to
the editor?

There is Macro box in the new editor, but I didn’t find the macros of error,
info and warning, how can I add them?