Windows users can rejoice -- http://www.google.com/chrome -- Because they
work nicely together. Much faster/smoother. Unfortunately, to get it on
linux, you have to switch to google's
linux<http://news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-10281744-2.html?tag=newsLeadStoriesArea.1>.
I didn't realize chrome was worth bothering with until I understood all the
announcements, which is what got me to switch. (I still use Firefox on Linux
(via X protocol) to run "firebug")... I think IE won't be able to
So far, the biggest new feature I get, other than blazing fast javascript,
 is that text boxes (e.g. comment panels, object-editor panels, etc) are
resizeable. (If it's in an "accordion" like in the object editor, you have
to collapse/reexpand to get the sizing correct if you make the window larger
than it's original display.)

Niels
http://nielsmayer.com