Hi,

theres nothing in the xwiki or tomcat log. But when i enable "hold on every
error" for scripts in Firebug i get the following when i click on the
uploaded xar.

"                  74 function getXmlValue(tag, xml)
                   75 {
>xml is null  76 var nodes = xml.getElementsByTagName(tag);
                   77 if (nodes.length > 0 && nodes[0].firstChild)
                   78 return nodes[0].firstChild.data; "

The script is import.js. I use Firefox 3.5.

Thanks
hel.

Sergiu Dumitriu-2 wrote:

> hel-o wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> just updated to 1.9.1 (from 1.8.4) and tried to import the default xar. I
>> can upload the file but when i click on it to import nothing happens.
>>
>> In the console i get the following error when i upload the file
>>
>> "updateAttachName is not defined
>> function onclick(event) { return updateAttachName(this.form, "Do you want
>> replace the filename with"); }(click clientX=108, clientY=439)"
>
> Yes, this JS error is not important, and I think it's been fixed in the
> SVN. Are there any errors logged on the server?
>
> --
> Sergiu Dumitriu
> http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

-----