Hello,

Hervé Agnoux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have plainty problems with XWiki Workspace, and no response.
> Perhaps my
> english ?
>
> Last of them : I'm trying FAQTutorial
> (http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/FAQTutorial) ; first step
> is search XWikiClasses.

The FAQ is an application for XWiki Enterprise. It's adaptable to XWiki
Workspaces quite easily, though this require a little work from a
developer (You can check out how other Workspaces applications are made,
like the Blog or Files for example).

> Result (from Admin) : no document.

We've made the choice to hide all technical documents in workspaces even
for the administrator users, since for most of them they do not make any
kind of sense. You can point your browser to XWiki/XWikiClasses manually.

> I can't include a simple FAQ in workspace ?
>
> So XWiki Workspace doesn't work for me ?

Right now no developer is actively working on Workspaces. If you have
technical insight and a little experience with XWiki you will be able to
achieve adapting the FAQ to XWS. There is a draft tutorial targeting
application creation in Workspaces at
http://workspaces.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Drafts/WorkspacesApplicationDevelopmentTutorial.

Hope this helps,
Jerome