Some tests I made and let me perplexed :

I can't view the list of documents in the current space although everybody
has "view" rights on all spaces. I view the docs only if I have the "admin"
right on the space.

#set($docNames = $xwiki.getSpaceDocsName($doc.space))
#foreach($doc in $docNames)

$doc returns the name of the page without the name of the space.

Exemple : for the page "Conception.Outils" ("Conception" is the space,
"Outils" the page), $doc returns "Outils"

By specifying the space :

#if($xwiki.hasAccessLevel("view", $context.user, "Conception.Outils"))

an user with only "view" right see the list of docs.

In summary :
#if($xwiki.hasAccessLevel("view", $context.user, "Outils"))
returns false for users with "view" right (true with "admin" right) and
#if($xwiki.hasAccessLevel("view", $context.user, "Conception.Outils"))
returns true for users with "view" right.