On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 21:46, Kelly Lakas<kla...@nwlinc.com> wrote:
> Hi -
>

> I have XEM 1.7.1/XE 2.0 milestone 1.  I see that the Main.AllDocs  issue
> is resolved with XE 2.0 milestone 2.  Do I need to upgrade to XE 2.0
> milestone 2 and then convert again to XEM 1.7.2, or can I just install
> XEM 1.7.2 war and that will fix the issue?  Also, if I do upgrade to xe
> and then convert again, will I lose all the virtual wiki's I've created?

XEM 1.7.2 is based in XE 1.9.2 not 2.0M2. XE 2.0 based XEM release
will only starts when 2.0 is stable. See
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download#HXWikiEnterpriseManager

No, upgrading XE does not remove any data, it's doing what you ask it to do.

XEM is just XE+applications+configuration, when you upgrade XE it just
upgrade XE it will not touch XEM specific pages so no you don't need
to "convert" again to XEM. Just make sure you keep the same
configuration in xwiki.cfg, specifically xwiki.virtual=1 but anyway
when you upgrade a wiki you are supposed to check all the
configuration. See
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Installation#HUpgradinganXWikiInstallation

Also note that since each wiki has its own database and pages you have
to upgrade each wiki you want to upgrade with the xar file.

> Any help would be great, thanks.
>

> Kelly
>

> Kelly Lakas
>
> Project Manager