Hi

I have a problem where creating and saving/editing documents fails.
I am using xwiki version 1.1.1  Here are some errors shown from the detailed
information page.

   Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while saving document AVL.test
   Wrapped Exception: Error number 3211 in 3: Exception while updating
archive AVL.test
   Wrapped Exception: Error number 3212 in 3: Exception while loading
archive 1,473,480,338
   Wrapped Exception: Error number 0 in 3: Exception while hibernate execute
   Wrapped Exception: could not execute query

Also in the same Detailed information report:
   Wrapped Exception:

   java.sql.SQLException: Table './macomtech/xwikircs' is marked as crashed
and should be repaired
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:946)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2985)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1723)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:3256)

I havent come across this problem before in xwiki or mysql.
I could use "repair table xwikircs" in mysql.  What else needs to be done to
fix problem or is there a better way to fix it?

Thanks

John