Maybe somebody can help me for this subject:
As a understand, Xwiki is a platform, on which I can add more and more
applications. I tried to install Xwiki Enterprise (successfully) and also, I
tried different applications on it. All is ok, but I need application "File
Manager" same as in Xwiki Workspace. I think, that I can take this
application separately and will add it to Xwiki Enterprise, same as other
applications. But I didn't find this application separately. I search all
site and all forums but dind't find any solution. Maybe I can import direct
xwiki-workspaces.xar - in this variant, please explain, which documents I
should select in a import process (I think not all of them).