Hi Vincent,

thank you very much for you suggestion, I have tried it, but I'm afraid
the sandbox would be not enough for me. I want test the whole xwiki
engine incl. user/permission administation, skins, multilanguage etc.
etc...

Furthermore if the first test passes, I will use it as test/prototype
platform for my future xwiki platform, where I will prepare spaces/page
structure, texts, layout etc. The wiki content will be about a doctor
famous in Russia.

Thank you,
Roman