Hi,
I've added a couple items below.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Guillaume Lerouge <guilla...@xwiki.com>wrote:

> Hi XWiki Devs & Users,
>
> It's roadmap time again!
> Based on the previous roadmap, feedback on the lists and the results of the
> survey we conducted (see
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/Features+Survey+Results ), here's
> a list of stuff we might want to work on in the XE 2.1 timeframe which will
> last approximately until December 2009:
>
> IMPROVEMENTS
>
> On top of the usual bugfix work, here's a list of improvements we might
> want to bring in the course of the release in order to stabilize the 2.
> branch as much as we can:
>
>    - Colibri skin
>       - Clean the skin so that it's no longer a pile of code added on top
>       of Toucan
>       - Improve the ColorTheme page (theme catalog, theme creation)
>    - WYSIWYG editor
>       - Test and improve IE8 compatibility
>       - Test and improve Chrome / Safari compatibility
>       - Add more translations
>    - Rendering
>       - Internationalize
>       - Add translations
>    - Conversion to 2.0 syntax
>       - XAR 2.0 (notably Blog & Panels)
>    - Office importer
>       - The application shouldn't be displayed when the office server is
>       not running
>    - Wiki macros
>       - Textarea should be larger
>    - Importer
>       - Make the import create new versions of existing pages instead of
>       overwriting them
>    - *Search (one of the most asked for features in the survey)*
>       - Fix the bugs with our Lucene Search implementation to make it the
>       default one
>       - Finish implementing the new search UI
>    - Performance (one of the most asked for features in the survey)
>       - Clean and apply Denis Gervalle's patch related to attachment
>       upload memory handling
>       - Clean and apply Caleb James DeLisle's patch related to document
>       - Keep working on making the skin lighter
>       - Other?
>    - User Profile UI
>       - Improve the watchlist UI
>       - Make the user profile look clearer

   - New livetable macro(s)

> NEW FEATURES
>
> We won't have the time to work on all of them, but here's a list of new
> features we might want to consider working on:
>
>    - Skin -> revamp / move the action bar
>    - CAPTCHA Integration -> make CAPTCHAS available on login / comments
>    - Application Manager -> create applications descriptors, ability to
>    version applications
>    - Document Type Manager -> make XClass & application creation easy
>    through a nicer UI
>    - Invitation Manager -> make it easier to add users to the wiki (send
>    an email allowing account creation)
>    - Multipage Management tools -> create and export lists of pages

   - Annotations feature (based on the work done for the Scribo research
   project)

The application manager, document type manager, invitation manager and
multipage export tools will probably be pushed down to further releases
while we work on cleaning and stabilizing the current feature set.

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Lerouge
Product Manager - XWiki