On Oct 2, 2009, at 4:42 PM, hel-o wrote:

> I imported it on a virtual Wiki the Macro is not available and when
> i try to
> view the DocViewerMacro Page i get the following
>
> 2009-10-02 16:31:34,152
> [http://semantic-web.hel.at/bin/view/XWiki/DocViewerMacro]
> [http://semantic-web.hel.at/bin/view/XWiki/DocViewerMacro?null] WARN
> doc.XWikiDocument               - Failed to displ\
> ay field [description] in [view] mode for Object
> [XWiki.DocViewerMacro]
> 2009-10-02 16:31:43,891
> [http://semantic-web.hel.at/bin/view/XWiki/DocViewerMacro]
> [http://semantic-web.hel.at/bin/view/XWiki/DocViewerMacro?null] ERROR
> internal.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Exception in ma\
> cro #template at /templates/view.vm[line 19, column 5]
> 2009-10-02 16:31:47,774
> [http://semantic-web.hel.at/bin/view/XWiki/DocViewerMacro]
> [http://semantic-web.hel.at/bin/view/XWiki/DocViewerMacro?null] WARN
> web.XWikiAction                 - Uncaught except\
> ion: Error number 0 in 11: Uncaught exception
> Wrapped Exception: PermGen space

Apparently you're missing PermGen.

I have the feeling we have a pb with XE 2.0 in which we upgraded
jython to the latest release. It's possible it's eating more permgen
space than before. We need to investigate this.

In the meantime you'll need to increase your permgen space:
http://www.brokenbuild.com/blog/2006/08/04/java-jvm-gc-permgen-and-memory-options/

Are you using XE 2.0?

> Will also try on the main wiki.
>
> hel.
>

> Jerome Velociter-2 wrote:
>>
>> Hello Hel,
>>
>> There is nothing more to do.
>> I've just tested on a XE 2.0, it works straight after import. You
>> should
>> find the macro in the WYSIWYG macro dialog. You can also visit
>> XWiki.DocViewerMacro document : its usage is illustrated.
>>
>> If you think the installations instructions are still not clear,
>> please
>> let us know what would have helped you, and how they could be
>> improved.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jerome.
>>
>> hel-o wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd like to use this macro. I imported the xar but couldn't find any
>>> other
>>> instructions for installation or use.
>>>
>>> Is this macro ready for use in 2.0?
>>>
>>> Thanks