Hi Guillaume,

- Store pages in File System.
I would need filesystem because we have very load of data in our Oracle
Database and we are afraid that large amount of Blobs in Oracle makes our
database to collapse. In the past we had that problem.
- Integrate Authentification with CAS Server (SSO)
Could you tell me the way I could do that? If using apache HTTP Basic
Authorization, JAAS or something like that? We use JA-SIG.

Thanks for your answer!!