Hi Lutz,

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 10:06 AM, Lutz Griesbach <elgonz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> my name ist Lutz Griesbach and i'd like to participate in the myxwiki
> Farm project.
>
> I'm an IT-consultant implementing several wiki installations at
> customers (confluence, mediawiki, dokuwiki and even Tiddly...) and
> would like to evaluate xwiki, and see, if it can extend my portfolio.
> At first sight, it looks promising, but i'd like to get in touch
> without having to initially install it myself.

To test XWiki, you can either download the Windows installer from:

http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download#HXWikiEnterprise

or use the XWiki playground (click on "Register" at the top right in order
to create an account):

http://playground.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome

The myxwiki.org farm isn't really meant for testing but rather for nonprofit
projects.

Hope this addresses your need,

Guillaume

> The admin user should named 'elgonzo' as well as the the URL prefix,
> if that is possible.
>
> Thank you very much!
>

> Lutz Griesbach

Guillaume Lerouge