Hi all,

Local wikis doesn't allow macros; therefore they have to be placed in the main
wiki.  However how do I call such macros?

I am still trying to get the xwiki task manager application up and running.  It
might be necessary to move the query below to the main wiki, isn't it?

Thanks
mb

#set($sql = "select max(prop.value)+1 from BaseObject as obj, IntegerProperty
as prop where obj.className='ITSClasses.IssueClass' and obj.id=prop.id.id and
prop.id.name='id'")

$xwiki.search($sql)

see the discussion on
[xwiki-users] FW: xwiki 2.0, task manager application, Error number 4001 in 4:
Error while parsing velocity page TasksCode.NewTask