Hi,

I'm writing a component that accesses the XWiki data model when document
updates occur.  I have a few questions, but will post distinct threads for
them.  I apologize for the clutter.

I found the API for DocumentAccessBridge at
http://maven.xwiki.org/releases/org/xwiki/platform/xwiki-core-bridge/2.0/.
My code looks like:

@Requirement
private DocumentAccessBridge _documentAccessBridge;

public void myFun(String documentName) {

        String description = null;
        try {
                description = _documentAccessBridge.getProperty(documentName,
"Main.MyClass", "description").toString();
        }
        catch(Exception e) {
                e.printStackTrace();
        }

        // ...
}

I expect this to get the description of the first object of type MyClass in
the given document, but instead I get a NoSuchMethodError for the call to
getProperty.  I have xwiki-core-bridge-2.0.jar in my WEB-INF\lib directory;
why might this happen?

Thanks,
David Breeden