Hi JV,

we installed the panel, but it seems to crash on Firefox (the Single Panel
Site and the Panel Explorer keep loading infinitly and you can't click
anywhere on the site) and IE throws an error:
The Panel says "loading data...", then IE pops a messagebox "Stack overflow
at line: 79".
Any idea?

Cheers,
Harry