The link "try it online" doesn't work here:
        http://enterprise.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/
It links to xwiki.com, is it correct?

Can also somebody place the contribution link there?
        http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Contributing
Then all the important things would be together: docs, download, try it
online, contribution.

Thanks,
Roman