Hello Raluca,

I have not checked the correctness of the content (I couldn't), but the
texts and especially screenshots look great!

Remarks:
- marked key words with the blue color look like links, but those are
not... What about to link key words to existing documentation pages,
like "Velocity", "colibri" etc. and mark other with a different color?
- I have removed commas/dots in lists and "Note:" in warning boxes. I
hope it's OK ;)

It's a fantastic (and above all really expensive) work, thank you very
much! The question is now, where should be this tutorial placed and
linked from? Administration Guide?

Regards,
Roman