On 10/27/2009 06:50 PM, Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> No, I don't think so because unregistered users can view the pages.
>
> That said I can add some more details to it:
>
>       - I can use another Color Theme but only for the ENTIRE XWiki site
>
>       - Any Color Theme selection in presentation on a space is DISREGARDED

Yes, this is a known limitation. The problem is that the URL for the
colibri.css file does not indicate in any way the current space:
/xwiki/bin/skin/skins/colibri/colibri.css
Thus, when requesting the skin from any space, the global theme is used.

A workaround is to create a skin document in your space, and put
"@import 'colibri.css';" in the Style field of the skin. This will cause
the URL to be /xwiki/bin/skin/TheSpace/TheSkinDoc/colibri.css, thus
indicating the current space.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/