Hi all!

I have to make a project for college and, as a first thought, I think that
an application wiki would fit perfectlly as a basis for it. Therefore, I
have spent the last two days going over all the documentation I've found.
However, I'm still not sure if I will be able to use xwiki to fullfil my
needs. Those are:

- there has to be four types of documents: public, protected (shared among a
workgroup members), private and shareable (a private page whose owner can
share with some contacts)
- some panels or even panel contents should depend on group policies
- every user should be able to personalize some of its panels contents,
order, visibility, etc
- can a page be added/edited only through a form like page (some users with
programming rights design the form through class/object/wiki/wysiwyg/inline
modes so others can fill the contents easily without being able to modify
the form definition)
- can a panel be used as a toolbar menu? (I think the answer to this one is
skining, right?)

Can it be done without involving me writting a XWiki 3.0 version?? If so,
any trace would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!!!