From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf
Of Guillaume Lerouge
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 12:40 AM
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] problem getting inline edit for pages with
objects

Hi Regan,

the solution provided by Sergiu does work (I've used it a number of
times
already).

You have to add the XWiki.SheetClass object to the page that is called
by
the include (which in your case seems to be
'Projects.TestRequestClassSheet'
).

Are you sure you:

   1. Added the object to the right page?
   2. All your application's pages are in syntax 2?
   3. You tried clicking on 'Edit' once on your test page (and not
directly
   on 'wiki' or 'wysiwyg')?

You can check out how this works in the latest version of the bulletin
board
application:
http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Applications/BulletinBoardApplicati
on
(look at BBCode.CategoryClassSheet)

Or by looking at the FAQ tutorial:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/FAQTutorial#HCreatethe
PageDesignSheet

Hope this helps,

Guillaume

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 5:47 AM, Regan Gill <rg...@acceptsoftware.com>
wrote:

> Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately that doesn't do anything for
this
> case for some reason.  Is there an example some where I can look at
that
> does work and maybe I can determine what is different.

Behalf