Hi,

I'm currently evaluating xwiki.
My goal is to develop a data maintenance system for books and authors data.

Two entities, BOOK and AUTHOR, have a many-to-many relationship.
The new system should provide an ability to maintain the attributes of
each entity as well as the relationship between them using forms.

There are a large number of existing data, which are sourced from
other systems and I'm considering to store them using custom mapping
in XWiki.

Now I wonder how I should store the many-to-many relationship in XWiki
database. Is it a right approach for XWiki to introduce the
traditional intersection table?

Also, I'd like to know the subsequent steps to follow.
I need to create a .hbm file and define a many-to-many mapping, right?
And next...?

Any hint would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

ebi