Hi Guillaume,

I have removed the duplicate content using the wiki editor and will use
this one for a while, then switch back to WYSIWYG if it works to see if
I can reproduce the problem. I know that it does not happen every time I
edit with WYSIWYG (which I normally use).

More than happy to add to your evidence. I am using CentOS 5.4 with
MySQL 5.0, Tomcat 6.0 with .war deployment of xwiki enterprise 2.0.2. My
brower is Firefox 3.5.5 on a Mac.

Best,

Alex