the "messy" scenario that i have in my mind right now is to look for the
existing velocity code to add properties to the class in a dynamic way. all
of this logic to happend when i create a page in the space. sounds time
consuming and don't even know how to to make it yet. %-|

Bubulina wrote:

> hmm didn't work.
> still thinking about it
>

> Guillaume Lerouge wrote:
>>
>> Hi Bubulina,
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 10:30 PM, Bubulina <nohin...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Evening, or at least here is starting to be late... :)
>>> i am stuck at an issue here. is there a way to copy for instance(from
>>> the
>>> ValidationSample.xar...the formulary...)  the ValidationSampleCode[0]