On Nov 27, 2009, at 4:24 PM, Steven Calkins wrote:

> Fabio,
>
> A bit more to the issue: I just renamed the strange page from Panels.Recently
> Modified* to Panels.Recently Modified2 and the grabbing finished without an
> error. Still there is no list of pages under the Panels node in the Xwiki
> Eclipse Navigator.
>
> In another space I have "-- Glossary --" and "-- Views --" as page names. I
> sort the pages using "$sorttool.sort()", but I wanted these to be at the top
> although they would not be alphabetically sorted there. So I added the "--"
> before and after. Of course I could just manually enter them into the panel,
> but now the panel space seems to be correctly "grabbed" despite the unusual
> name that occurs there.

Steven,

Yes. I see two different kinds of exceptions in the stack trace:

Caused by:
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.MalformedByteSequenceException:
Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.

and

Caused by: org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: * is an
invalid character in resource name 'Panels.Recently Modified*'.

But I cannot tell more without having a debugger in front of me.
Send me the xar you tried to attach in your previous mail via a private mail
(mailing lists strip away attachments) so that I can debug the whole thing.

Thanks.
Fabio