To add some information to this. The reason why there is no direct way
to create a object from velocity is for security reasons. So we
provide util functions for creating java objects we have audited to be
secure (not allow to access physical resources or xwiki data without
rights checks for instance)

For when you really need more users with programming rights can create
a groovy class which is callable from velocity

Ludovic

Ludovic

Envoyé de mon iPhone