Reiko Saito wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Nice to meet you!
>
> I am Reiko Saito from OpenSolaris.org JA community.
> I manages OpenSolaris.org JA site, as one of the leaders.
>
> http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/User+Group+tsug/
> http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+int_localization/ja_group
>
> I've just joined this mailing list to contribute to
> Japanese localization of XWiki.  Jim encouraged me to join this list :-)
>
> As you see above, Japanese pages are now recognized as "en" (English).
> Language switch function is very very attractive, so I really want to
> use it for Japanese, too!
>
> Please someone let me know what I can do to make it happen.
> If it needs more resource, I will ask for contribution
> from OpenSolaris.org user group or globalization group

hi :) I sent some general mail to our i18n-discuss earlier, but if you
can talk to the Japanese community that would be great. I would love it
if the OpenSolaris Japanese community could collaborate with the XWiki
Japanese Community because then both communities benefit. Ebihara-san on
this list has already expressed interest in helping earlier in the
thread I started yesterday (I should have cc'd you, sorry about that).

Jim