Hi,

I had this error when I had set up the connector properties incorrectly (they
didn't match the database).  It looks from your .xml that you have two
connectors uncommented: "the default database" and "Oracle".  You should only
have *one* uncommented.

When you created your database, what did you name it?  What username/password
did you set up?

Make sure these values in hibernate.cfg.xml match your database:

(default)
> >     <property
> > name="connection.url">jdbc:hsqldb:file:database/xwiki_db;shutdown=true</property>
> >     <property name="connection.username">sa</property>
> >     <property name="connection.password"></property>

_or_

(Oracle)
> >     <property
> > name="connection.url">jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:XE</property>
> >     <property name="connection.username">xwiki</property>
> >     <property name="connection.password">xwiki</property>

Trevor