From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of
Michael Beetz
Sent: Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009 12:09
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] xe 2.1 adds a small stripe at the top for some spaces

Hi Guillaume,

My first impression about the "two level menu structure" - I got confused,
because I am moving the mouse to the menu and in the same time I am focusing my
eyes to the right places within this line.  Now I have to keep in mind, that
the main menu line shouldn't be used for most of the actions ... will see.

For the picture:  I haven't any public account yet to post pictures ...

I've done some additional test and it is not the space title / WebHome title,
something else.

How to reproduce:
I am in the main page, right on the top is the menu having "XWIKI" and "MAIN",
clicking down to the Blog space shows "XWIKI" and "BLOG" and some of my spaces
are working quite similar.

Now I am clicking the "problem space", it adds a small blue stripe (a bit
smaller than the dark blue "XWIKI" ... menu line) on top of the page.

I am using firefox 3.5.5

Kind regards
mb