Hi Jeremie,

On 12/11/2009 7:20 PM, Jeremie BOUSQUET wrote:
> Good news, and the automatic update is fine ! :)
>
> But I have a question about connection settings, than can be either xml-rpc,
> or velocity services.
>
> What should be the URL in both cases ?
> For xml-rpc I found this to work : http://host/xwiki/xmlrpc

Providing just the base URL of the wiki should work on both cases. For
xml-rpc  the "xwiki/xmlrpc" path as added automatically by XOffice and
should not be written in the connection settings.
> But for velocity services I don't know ... and it's not written in user
> guide.

We plan to drop the server xar soon and just rely on xml-rpc, as we do
in the 1.0 version. We are keeping the velocity services option
available for a few more months so that users that use XOffice with
XWiki 1.7 or 1.8 won't have their functionality broken by the automatic
updates.

Thanks,
Florin Ciubotaru