Hey,

"For now, i have backup /skins/colibri into /skins/mades, and i have
modified xwiki.cfg file, concretly xwiki.defaultbaseskin=mades"

-have u tried to follow the info from the link above? for me it worked to
change the skin in that way.

"Other thing, is not possible to center content inside cells?

how do i change the color of the links? or whetever text?
"

- try using text. maybe it can help you