On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 15:37, PERINAUD Christophe
<christophe.perin...@kbl-bank.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Our system has some problems when a user logs in the main wiki and goes to a
> virtual wiki.
> It creates the Xwiki.<userId> page but not like a usual user page. It's just
> a blank one.

Never heard of something like that, do you have anything in the log
when you try to log in ?

What multiwiki mode are you using ? domain name
(http://wiki1.host/xwiki/bin/view/) based or path based
(http://host/xwiki/wiki/wik1i/view/) ?

> The authentication process is done using LDAP process.
>
> Also is there a way to disable the login function only on the main wiki ? If
> yes, what will happen if a user tries to connect on a virtual wiki and it
> fails ? Because when this situation occured, the user is redirected to the
> login page of the main wiki and not the virtual one.

I you want all your LDAP user profiles to be created/updated only on
the main wiki see
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/LDAPAuthenticationUseCases#HI27minmultiwikienvironmentandIwantmyLDAPuserstoregisteredonlyonmainwiki

> Thank you
>
> Christophe PĂ©rinaud
> Windows Server 2003 SP2 in a VMWare instance
> Oracle 10g
> Java 1.6.0_12
> Xwiki 2.0.3 from the pack Jetty/HSQL

> This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above. It does not bind
> the sender, except in the case of an existing written convention with the
> addressee. This e-mail may contain material that is confidential and
> privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance
> or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is
> strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
>
> While reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and
> any attachments are free from any computer virus or similar defect, no
> liability will be accepted in that respect. Anyone accessing this e-mail must
> take their own precautions as to security and virus protection.
>
> KBL European Private Bankers S.A., 43 boulevard Royal L-2955 Luxembourg,
> R.C.S. Luxembourg B 6395, T (352) 47 97 1

Thomas Mortagne