On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 10:06, Sophie Alexandre
<sophie.alexan...@loria.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The icon (then pen) indicating the section editing appears even on pages
> on which the only right access is "view".
> I am sure that the users have no rights to "edit" these pages.
> The parameter in xwiki.cfg is configured like that :
> xwiki.section.edit=1
> I have XWiki Entreprise 2.0.

That looks like a bug to me, could you create an issue on
http://jira.xwiki.org ?

> How can I do to hide this icon ?

In the meantime i'm not sure how to fix it, i guess you will have to
modify some .vm template which is responsible for section edition or
maybe directly the javascript which insert the buttons but i have no
idea which one is it.

> Thanks,
>
> S.A

Thomas Mortagne