On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 02:19, Aplamon <djohans...@haascnc.com> wrote:

> I have been using the standalone package (2.04) for some time and now our
> wiki is starting to grow. So I wanted to migrate over to a Mysql database. I
> have setup the default wiki in Mysql, that works. Now I want to move over
> all the content. I thought I could just export a xar file and then import it
> into my Mysql instance. But first off the xar file is only like 6megs big
> and second when I try to import it the tool says there are no documents in
> it.

Could you check if the generated xar is valid ? It's supposed to be a
zip file containing each page as XML files, you can simply rename it
to <file>.zip to open it.

The is some issues to export/import big wikis in the default
distribution, we are working on it. In the meantime you can use
http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Snippets/LargeWikiExportSnippet
(first script) and
http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Snippets/LargeXARImportScriptSnippet

> Also, are attachment exported? We have a few rather large files as
> attachments so 6 megs seems really small.

Yes attachments are exported.

> Thank you
> Daniel

Thomas Mortagne