Hi guys,

What is the best way to backup an XWIKI instance? I am using XWiki
Enterprise 2.1.1.25889. I have seen a couple of options that are available
but i couldnt find one that suits my needs.

On every wiki page, there is an option to export as pdf, html, rtf or as
XAR. This is quite good but when i tried to export as html it only exports
the current page i am looking at.

There is also the import/export tool (
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/ImportExport).
Unfortunately this exports as XAR but i want to export as html.

What i would like to do is backup the content of my wiki as html pages. It
would be usefull if i can export the whole wiki as html pages. The reason
for this is i want to be able to backup the contents incase my xwiki
instance is not accessible. I would like to still be able to access the
content. The best way for this is to backup the content as html which will
make it independent of any wiki engine.

Is there a way to export everything as html pages? (Not single pages but the
whole wiki and for all users).