Hi Milind,

Milind Kamble wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I am creating a "per Space" panels derived from QuickLinks. I would like to
> create a link in it that points to AllDocs but would like to limit the search
> results initially to only the space of the current document being viewed. I
> have been unable to figure out if it is possible to add a parameter to the
> URL for the view action on Main.AllDocs. Can someone give me a clue?

I don't think there is such a URL parameter right now (at least I didn't
find one). Isn't xwiki/bin/view/Main/SpaceIndex?space=Blog an acceptable
solution for you? Otherwise you could try to modify XWiki.Tableview page
and pre-fill the space filter of the live table, if the live table
supports it. Anyway, it might prove useful to compare the code of the
Main.SpaceIndex page with the code of the XWiki.Tableview page. Both use
the live table.

Hope this helps,
Marius