Hi,

I just migrated my instance from 2.0.3 to 2.1.1, and imported new xar,
including all Blog pages.

My instance is available either directly, or through a reverse proxy for
larger scope:
Reverse Proxy (Apache) <-> Proxy (Apache) <-> Wiki (tomcat)

Viewing, editing and posting new blog entries when using url of proxy or
directly tomcat works perfectly.

Posting, when using url of reverse proxy, does not work because when
clicking "create" button, the following url is used :
http://r-wiki.company.com/test/bin/view/Blog/<span
class=?entrySpace=Blog&entryTitle=jbtests

Browsing the wiki and editing pages through our reverse proxy always worked
perfectly, and posting blogs was not an issue since now. I think it's linked
to urls replacement in syntax 2.0, and the fact that it considers urls local
or external, but I'm not sure.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks,
Jeremie