You also updated http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Wysiwyg/ Great!

> Then I've putted it into place (  .../wysiwyg/client/editor) with name
> Strings_sk.properties but  editor is still in English.
>
> What I am doing wrong?

Enabling a new translation file is unfortunately not that
straightforward because GWT includes the translations in the generated
JavaScript code so we have to rebuild the editor each time a new
language is added.

You have three options:

(1) Wait for the next release (2.2M2 should be soon) when we take
translations files from l10n.xwiki.org and update the SVN.

(2) Use a 2.2 snapshot (I can commit your translation from
l10n.xwiki.org and it will be available on the next build)

(3) Build the editor yourself. For this you have to follow this steps:

i) Edit
http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/platform/web/trunk/wysiwyg/src/main/resources/com/xpn/xwiki/wysiwyg/Wysiwyg.gwt.xml

and change:

<extend-property name="locale" values="fr,de"/>

<extend-property name="locale" values="fr,de,sk"/>

If you don't need the French and the German translations then keep just
yours, but note that the build time increases with the number of languages.

ii) build the editor (mvn clean install)

iii) update the editor in your XWiki Enterprise instance. Delete the
resources/js/xwiki/wysiwyg/xwe directory from your XE instance and copy
the same directory from the war generated by the build.

Hope this helps,
Marius