Hi,

After migrating our XWiki from 1.8.3 --> 2.1.1 we notices that the "Jump
to page"-feature is only working with pages made with the old xwiki/1.0
syntax.
When I create a new page with syntax to 2.0, the "Jump to Page" is not
displayed anymore in the Quick Links panel.
As soon as I change the page syntax back to 1.0, the "Jump to page" is
displayed again.

It should work also with xwiki/2.0 syntax, shouldn't it?

I don't know if this is from importance but we use a fully customized
skin based on toucan. So maybe we have missed something in the migration.

Any help or hint is very much appreciated.

Thanks.
Reto