Hi All,

  I am very new to XWiki and also to rest api. I have gone through the link
given by xwiki for rest api
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/XWikiRESTfulAPI.

 But i dont getting clear idea, how can i create a page under space with
some contents.. and i am not getting any good samples for xwiki rest api.

 Normally through httpclient we can send the url with contents like

 eg :String url = "http://localhost:8080/jforum/jforum.page?";
               + "module=adminCategories" + "&action=insertSave"
               + "&category_name=" + categoryName + "&moderate=0"
               + "&groups=1" + "&groups=2" + "&groups=3" + "&groups=4";

 using POST method in httpclient and the data get stored in the respective
place.

 Kindly anyone give me idea how rest will get differentiate in xwiki
manner..

 Can anyone give me a code snippet for this requirement so that i can
improve my progress in my project..

 Any help greatly appreciated.

 Thanks in advance.

Regards,