Hello all,

I'm using the code macro as follows:

This statement, {{code language="c++"}}int number = 0;{{/code}}, is some
example C++ code illustrating inline use of the code macro.

There are a couple of issues:

1.) This sentence renders with an extra newline after the code macro. However,
when language="none" or no language attribute is used, no newline is inserted.
Is this a bug and, if not, is there any way around it?

2.) The code macro when using language="c++" does not use a monospace font in
some places, and this causes problems with alignment.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Don't worry, I do plan to contribute back to
this wonderful project once I clear my plate a bit. :-)

Thanks,
Joshua