Hi Asiri,

I have admin privileges on my machine but if it might be a lock on the
file... I might have had OO already running for file edition and if
that process was using a file need by the OO server that would
probably explain dll loading problem.

Just in case, I restarted the OO server on XWiki after lauching an OO
instance to edit some random file and the import still works fine.

Thanks for your input.
Simon Glet