Hi,

Do you mean, a property value that autoincrements each time you create an
object of this class ?
I don't think there is "built-in" ... But if you manage the process of
creation of objects, you can code the autoincrement yourself (for example
searching last value from most recent object then incrementing for new
object).

What do you need this for ?

Jeremie